Name and contact details for the Controller responsible for processing DATAMARS GmbH Represented by CEO: Dr. Klaus Ackerstaff, Daniele Della Libera Hauptstraße 5-9 D-45219 Essen Germany Phone. +49 (0) 2054 939 65 – 0 Fax +49 (0) 2054 939 65 - 19
Definition of terms You can find definitions of the terms from the GDPR used here in Art. 4 of the GDPR, which you can access using the following link: https://gdpr-info.eu/art-4-gdpr/.
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use when using our website This website collects and stores information that is transmitted to us by your browser. The kind of information depends on the settings of the browser you are using. This can include:
- Type of browser used
- Version of browser used
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (this tells us which website our website was accessed from)
- Host name of the computer used to access our website (IP address)
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Date and time of the server request (timestamp)
- To ensure a smooth and successful connection to the website
- To ensure comfortable use of our website
- To monitor server utilisation
- To detect unlawful attacks on the servers on which the website is hosted
- To evaluate the security and stability of the system, as well as
- For other administrative purposes
Sending a job application If you send us a job application by e-mail, you provide us with personally identifying information for the purposes of the application. Please note that your personally identifying data will be collected and stored if you send them to us by post or e-mail. The legal basis for the processing of data is provided by Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Your personal data will not be provided to any third parties outside of Datamars GmbH without your permission unless we receive an administrative order to do so. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future by contacting us at email@example.com. We will then permanently delete your data from the system.
Disclosure of Data Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any reasons other than those listed below. We will pass on your data to the transport company in charge of your delivery, provided this is necessary for the delivery of your goods, for the purposes of contract execution. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given us your explicit consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 p. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the enforcement, exercising or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, provided there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in preventing disclosure of your data
- There is a legal obligation to disclose your personal data pursuant to Art. 6 p. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- This is permitted by law and necessary for the fulfilment of contractual agreements we have with you pursuant to Art. 6 p. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. For this reason, we may pass on your data to the transport company carrying out your delivery, for example, if this is necessary for the delivery of your goods, in the course of fulfilling our contractual agreement
- To obtain access to the personal data concerning you that are being processed by us pursuant to 15 GDPR. More specifically, you can obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or withdrawal of consent, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of the data, if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and where appropriate, significant information on the specific details
- To obtain the immediate rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data of yours that we have saved, pursuant to 16 GDPR
- To obtain the erasure of personal data of yours that we have saved, pursuant to 17 GDPR, provided the processing of the data is not required to execute the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercising or defence of legal claims
- To obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data, we no longer need the data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to 21 GDPR
- To receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that they are transmitted to another controller, pursuant to 20 GDPR
- To withdraw the consent you have given us at any time, pursuant to 7 (3) GDPR. If consent is withdrawn, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to 20 GDPR. In this case, you can usually contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or our head office.
Right to object In accordance with 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data if this processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, on grounds relating to your particular situation or you object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a universal right to object, which will be put into effect by us without the need for reference to any specific circumstances. If you would like to invoke your right to withdraw or your right to object, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security When you visit our website, data is transmitted via the widely-used SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) with an encryption level of 256-bit. You can tell whether or not any individual page of our internet presence is an encrypted transmission by the locked key or lock symbol in your browser's status bar. Furthermore, we have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or access by unauthorised third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological advances.